Have you ever stopped and wondered what is different when you have those days where everything seems to go just as smooth as glass? When the traffic lights just seem to turn green as you approach? When people just move out of your path right when you need them to? Where projects seem to complete themselves?
Chances are that on those days you are grounded. Your life force is right around you and your have your intention set.
Then there are the other days that don’t go so smoothly and you might find yourself scattered, flustered and irritated. I am willing to bet that on those days you are ungrounded and don’t have much of your life force around you.
There is a simple solution that really only takes a few minutes, and after all, isn’t it worth a few minutes to set yourself up for one of those awesome days?
- Sit comfortably in a chair with your feet flat on the floor.
- Close your eyes and take a deep breath.
- Notice your physical body and exactly where it is and just say “Hello” to yourself.
- Allow yourself to relax and breathe into any place that you find stress or tension.
- Send a Hello to the earth, after all, it does keep your body here on its surface.
- Imagine that your body is attached to the Center of the Earth by a big fat line of energy. This line can be made of of anything: a tree, a waterfall, a gigantic barbershop pole, anything fun that you can imagine.
- Allow that line of energy to have a downward flow.
- Let yourself release anything down that line of energy that doesn’t serve you right now, such as other people’s problems or anything that doesn’t relate to what you have to do in the next few hours.
- Imagine that you are surrounded by a big bubble and expand that fat line of energy to include the bubble surrounding your body so that you can give yourself more room.
- Again, allow yourself to release anything that you don’t need to think about right now.
- (Don’t forget to breathe.)
- Next, imagine that you have a big golden sun above your head. It contains your unique energy and you can just allow that gold sun’s energy to fill in your body and your bubble so that your life force is surrounding you.
- Set your intention for the day ahead and when you feel that you are ready, open your eyes and begin your day.
- Have fun!
I have made recordings of this type of simple meditation that you can request and I will send you a link to download it if you like. Just fill in the contact form at my web site: www.guidinginspiration.com and ask for a free simple meditation.