I’m writing the body below in the first person so you can really feel it as an exercise. Maybe it resonates in a bone chilling way, and maybe you find your amusement and transform a lot of other people’s energy in and around your space.
- It’s the same old, same old. It’s filled with nothing but heartache, hard work and no gratification.
- I have no say in what happens, as the universe just throws a bunch of shit my way.
- I find that I must handle a bunch of other people’s stuff, along with my own and it always seems to be very intense. Maybe I handle other peoples’ drama, maybe my own drama, but it’s still intense.
- So why am I putting myself through this?
- What’s the reason that I want to do life on this three-dimensional plane?
- If nothing ever changes, and I’m on the trajectory of more misery, more heartache, and pain, (sometimes physical, sometimes emotional, sometimes mental), then why are I doing this?
As these words presented themselves while I meditated, I began to feel a giggle coming up from within me. My amusement suddenly decided to appear, and I saw how funny it was. I opened my eyes to speak these words into a recorder and a bunch of notes I had written on an envelope a while back, appeared right in front of me.
I read them and smiled more broadly. Life is made up of small profound changes. I can choose something different.
It’s time to release the following:
- I am not worthy
- I haven’t done enough
- I am responsible for other people’s happiness
Ego’s want immediate gratification. Sometimes that happens, and sometimes it doesn’t. Even if I get immediate gratification, the ego is always in search for the next thing, because nothing really fills the void long enough to make my ego happy.
The simple truth is:
- I am filled with unlimited value
- My soul has achieved greatness and miracles
- I have achieved greatness
- I am an extraordinary being
- I will continue to achieve greatness and great things
- It is safe for me to share my gifts with the world
- It is safe for me to heal what no longer serves me
- It is safe to be me
- It is time for me to align with my spiritual energy for the coming year; day by day, week by week and month by month, for my own Divine right timing
No matter what anyone else thinks or says:
- It is safe for me to put my happiness first
- My happiness is a priority
- My wellbeing benefits all beings
Of course, I have a choice about what I want and how I want to be in the future.
So, I’m making a choice. Today, tomorrow and all the days that follow, I choose to be more aligned with who my soul and spirit are. I am meant to be happy, healthy, in loving relationships and in community with others I can enjoy and who can enjoy me. And so it is.
Now, how does that make you feel?