I’ve been doing some research about what people want, and at the top of every list I have seen, “Happiness” ranks number 1.
And most of the articles I read stated that most people don’t even know what does or will make them happy.
Why do you think that is?
What do people expect to happen in their lives that will make them happy?
In some ways I find this very surprising, because those who follow me in any fashion know that I am about going within to find answers.
And then there is you, who by working and associating with me do the same. But I know that there are so many out there in the world looking for happiness outside of themselves.
With this in mind, I decided to create a challenge to find out what you think. Watch the very short video and let me know your thoughts. You can reply to this email, on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/GuidingInspiration/ or on YouTube or even my website under this VLOG.
Now, What you can do for yourself:
- Spend a moment quieting your mind in a gentle meditation noticing your breath and connecting to yourself.
- Once you are relaxed and centered, ask yourself “What makes me happy?”
- Allow your thoughts to bring answers to you
- Notice how each answer that appears makes you feel emotionally to see if your thought is true
- If it is true, write it down, and if not, discard it.
Notice if the thoughts occurring are:
- in present time
- off in the future
- or even if they are based upon something that happened in the past that you wish to avoid (Hint: if you are trying to avoid something, it is probably not inside of you and therefore not something that would make you happy)
Let me know what you discovered, if you made any new discoveries or had any insights that helped you to learn something about yourself.
Afterall, life is about the journey and learning who you truly are is one of the greatest gifts you can give to yourself.
In light, love and true happiness,